Use the code FREE LUNA to get free shipping when ordering this product!
|With the new software version, including:
... and of course some internal improvements and fixes.
All the information and downloads, from here
The new hardware addresses some network problems, found mostly at shared observatories with a lot of network activity, and improved relay protection in case of power supply noise.
Dragonfly, the device from Lunático to remotely control your observatory, even from your mobile device!
Top 6 reasons to get a Dragonfly:
- Smart: can perform operations by itself (for example, send you an email or push message, reboot the router if no internet, WOL, etc...)
- Smartphones support: custom control app
- Universal: with ZeroConf, access it from anywhere - no configuration required
- Versatile: roof open and close operations can be customized. Actions can be launched when a sensor or relay changes.
- Secure: password protection available (3 levels)
- Supported: complete ASCOM and INDIGO roof and switch drivers. INDIlib drivers coming soon.
With the Dragonfly you can:
... ASCOM support is available, and very soon also INDIGO.
Dragonfly / Internet switch comparation
|Actions on relay changes||YES||NO|
|AActions on sensor changes||YES||NO|
|Smart (autonomous operation)||YES||NO|
|Pasword Security||3 LEVELS||BASIC PASSWORD|
|Relay Safety (restrictions)||COMPLETE||NO|
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magent, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Size: 135 * 61 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 70 * 244 mm.)
Please note, if you're going to install more than one controller in the same observatory (same network), don't forget to let us know so we can change the network name of the controller prior to shipment.
Included in the delivery:
- DragonFly controller
- Banana male connector (8 units)