Use the code FREE LUNA to get free shipping when ordering this product!
|New Solo version (1.4) is out!|
Most notable features:
- option to select imperial/metric units (specifically Farenheit degrees and m.p.h. for wind speed)
- data logger option, inserting a USB pen it will generate a file similar to the "user data file" of the windows program
- direct support for Scopedome systems, generating a specific file for them
- wind reading also displays gust
- added ambient temperature and IR reading offsets
The documentation has also been thoroughly updated, now covers how to receive push notifications and more.
The "Solo", designed by Lunático to make the most of the AAG CloudWatcher.
It is a tiny computer customized to control your CloudWatcher 7 days 24 hours, with the following highlights:
- very low power requirements, less than 2W, ideal for remote observatories
- integrated web server, so you can check your observatory's weather from any part of the world
- constant monitoring implies longer life for the AAG CloudWatcher
- takes power from your current AAG CloudWatcher power supply
The information read from the AAG CloudWatcher is available to any computer in the same network, so you can use your current Windows software, in "Remote" mode, and keep the integration with your current session control software / automation - in some cases, you can even uninstall the Windows software, as the "single line data" file is also published - suitable for CCDAP, CCDCommander, and also Chris Rowland's ASCOM safety monitor driver.
As the "Solo" has its own serial port, and publishes information in the local network, you'll get rid of any USB/Serial devices and drivers issues.
Click here to take a look to our SOLO http://aagsolo.lunatico.es:10800
The "Solo" must be installed, indoors, it is not designed to withstand the harsh conditions the AAG CloudWatcher does.