Very sensitive camera ideal for guiding and planetary imaging.
1.3 Mpix sensor, to take outstanding planetary shots. With 1.25" eyepiece size.
- Sensor CMOS: MT9M034, 1/3 pulgada, colour or monochrome
- Effective pixels: 1280x960 1,3 Mpixels
- Pixel size: 3,75um*3,75um
- Exposure time: 20us-10min
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Shutter Electric Rolling shutter
- No binning support
- Q.E.: Color 52%@ Blue, 62%@ Green, 58%@ Red - Mono: 74%
- Images/sec (máx.):
- AD: 12bit
- With CS adapter included
- Backfocus: 10,4mm.
- Guide Port Build in 6pin RJ11
- USB2.0 YES
- Size: 31,6mm (diameter) x 52mm long
- Weight: 51 gr
- QHY5L-II Monochrome or Colour version
- Location ring
- 1,25" extender
- USB cable
- Autoguiding cable (in monochrome version)
- Metal designed box by the manufacturer
Samples images, courtesy Máximo Suárez (click to enlarge).