Seletek Limpet controller
|EAN / Barcode||ACNSEL05|
Limpet, connect via Wifi, using Limpet's internal access point or your observatory's, or with an USB cable.
Use the code FREE LUNA to get free shipping when ordering this product!
The Seletek Limpet is the smallest and most recent Seletek.
With a small 12V battery and the wifi interface, no cables coming out of the telescope!
- new focuser controller from:
- any astronomy program (ASCOM and INDILib drivers available)
- your smartphone
- your computer's web browser
- can alternatively control a camera rotator (with our Windows software and ASCOM)
- very small enclosure
- central hole to easily attach the Limpet to the telescope using a single screw
- Wifi and USB connection
- Very low power requirements (30mA idle connected to wifi, 530mA focusing with our standard motor)
- Optional external wifi antenna needed if the wifi signal is weak - if the wifi access point is in the observatory it won't be necessary
- Optional external temperature sensor
- all the time-proven Seletek Armadillo and Platypus software will work with it. Just one device at any time.
- Including a screw locking 2.1x 5.5mm jack for safe attachment of power cable
- 5.5 / 2.1mm standard jack, centre positive, 12V dc (13.8V as supplied by some batteries is valid)
- ASCOM and INDILib enabled
- focus from you smartphone via web interface (NEW!)
|The focuser, rotator and filter wheel software are ASCOM compliant|
|And, also Linux / INDIlib driver for the focuser!|
With the Limpet you can:
- Control one focus motor
- Control one rotator motor
- Independent control of any controller pin, manual or automated (depending on temperature delta), useful not only for fan control but also for dew heater bands.
- Control of the VSI's "Zerotator"
- "Seletek à la carte" allows you to customize your Seletek (original or Armadillo or Limpet) to match you specific needs
- ... and we always accept suggestions, please contact us.
And in the next future...
- - optional physical limit switches
- - ASCOM Alpaca (inside)
The Limpet includes the power supply cable, with screwed on terminal, and a tripod thread screw.
- external temperature sensor
- external wifi antenna (needed if the wifi signal is weak - if the wifi access point is in the observatory it won't be necessary)
- power supply cable for car lighter plug
- USB cable
You can purchase just the Limpet controller (this item) for your existing motorized focuser, or the complete set "Seletek LIMPET kit" which includes:
- Seletek Limpet controller
- Stepper motor
- Customized coupling plate for your focuser (several models) (1)
- Stepper motor connection cable
|(1) Select your focuser model focuser according to the images shown here
- Control a "step and dir" controller.
- Controlling a DC motor with the Seletek Armadillo
- Upgrade to new software and firmware versions (sw 3.0, fw 2.0)
- Use two Atik motorized filter wheels
- Control cooling fans and dew heaters
- Control an Atik Motorized FW with the Seletek
- Erase Seletek's firmware the hard way
- Update the firmware with ATMEL's utilities
Some sample screens: